MOI UNIVERSITY OPENING DATES FOR 2011/2012 ACADEMIC YEAR
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF ACADEMIC OFFICER
Moi University wishes to inform all students that opening dates have been scheduled as follows:
First Year Students- 9th August 2010
Continuing Students- 16th August 2010
NB: Opening dates for the Schools of Medicine and Dentistry remain unchanged.
1. PAYMENT OF FEES
All Students are reminded that full fees as indicated in their respective fee schedules should be paid by Banker’s Cheque or deposited at the following Eldoret Banks or any of their Branches country wide
Government Sponsored Students
1. Standard Chartered Bank (A/C No . 01020- 178995-00)
2. Co-operative Bank of Kenya (A/C No. 0112946897100)
3. Equity Bank (Eldoret Branch)- (A/C No. 0300291768839)
4. National Bank of Kenya (A/C No. 0102129582000)
5. Kenya Commercial Bank -(A/C No. 1102490296)
Privately Sponsored Students
1. Standard Chartered Bank (A/C No . 01020-178996-00)
2. Co-operative Bank of Kenya (A/C No. 01129046897300)
3. Equity Bank (Eldoret Branch)- (A/C No. 0300291768844)
4. National Bank of Kenya (A/C No.1107758580)
NOTE: No Student will be allowed to attend classes before paying requisite fees in full and/or clearing any arrears.
2. HELB LOAN
Students should check for their HELB Loans in their respective banks before reporting.
* Accommodation account for Gorvernment Sponsered Students National Bank (A/C No. 0102127999600)
* Students under PSSP are advised to make their own accommodation arrangements in advance.
DR. J.M BOIT
AG. CHIEF ACADEMIC
I posted this for the sake of assisting my pals in Moi access the revised changed opening dates.